Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Minnow Paws, the Movie

So, as i lay awake last night channel surfing for something boring enough to knock me out, a commercial came on that caught my attention.  The first scene was a woman holding a sign that said something along the lines of:  "My husband is no longer afraid of me."  The next scene showed a different woman holding yet another sign that read, "I can sleep at night," or yada yada.  Anyway, seeing as how i couldn't sleep (no comment on whether Todd has been afraid of me lately, bwa!), i continued to watch the commercial.  It was for Estroven.  Oh, menopause, you devil, you.

I don't get why this video has "cougar" in the title; there is nothing cougary in the video.  It speaks volumes about this particular age in my life, though.  "I'm just going to wear the fuckin' hat!"  Bwahahahaha!  You go!

 

0 holla'd back:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!