Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zoots, the World's Greatest Trumpet Player and Cookie Baker

Todd & I got Zane a drum set four Christmases ago. He took some lessons in Mesa, then continued in Virginia when we moved. When we came back to AZ, I never hooked him back up with lessons, so the drums have been mostly sitting in the garage for the past year and a half. Such a shame, because Zane was REALLY talented on the drums.

So this year, he decided to take band. I was so happy! The drums would finally be used again on a regular basis, right? Uh-uh. Zane decided to learn the trumpet.

Bryce thinks Zane's trumpeting is absolutely brilliant!


But his real skills lie in cookie making:


He's seriously giving Allie some competition!

3 holla'd back:

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey! that is awesome about the cookies.

bummer on the drums. but cool about the trumpet.

Allie Me said...

Zane? Competition? HAHAHA I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! Lol sure. But...sure. I'll show you competition ;)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the trumpet. I love the sound they make I had a high school friend who played a song on it I'll never forget it.
Hey save those drums it won't be long before Bryce will be joining the band.

Move over Martha Stewart, here comes Zane.

Family as cute as ever ! Just look at the Mom.

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!