Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girls' Night Out!

If you're considering seeing the movie, Julie & Julia, but are on the fence about it, I have to say go for it! It was such a cute movie; I really enjoyed every minute of it. And so of course, today I had to find the blog that started the whole thing. Here it is if you're interested. It's very good reading: http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/

My girl Tiff took a little group of us out for eats last night before the movie. We ate at a brewery that I think was called BJ's? Anyway, it was super delish! I recommend that place, too. It was right next to Krispy Kreme, and although before we went into BJ's I admit I was fantasizing about a KK with chocolate sprinkles, but by the time we came out, I was so full (their draft root beer is divine, by the way) all I could do was look at the glowing Krispy Kreme sign and groan. (Next time, KK, I promise!)

Thanks, Tiff...that was a night MUCH needed; I had a blast! Love you!

3 holla'd back:

Tiff Moser said...

It was way good food and way cute movie. Thanks for hangin with me. It was fun!!! Now, when can we get you and Todd to the lake? :-)

sandi miller said...

Ha! How about when I lose 10 lbs?

Tiff Moser said...

Whatever!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!