Thursday, April 15, 2010

102.5 lbs. / 21.9% and Fighting for Yourself

I have to admit that it slightly bugs me that my weight hasn't gone down in the past couple days (it went up half a lb.), but realistically, it's the body fat that matters, and that's still dropping.  And I doooooooo want more muscle, so the weight going up is actually a good thing.  If I were to end up at 105 / 19%, I would be completely cool with that.

Last night i saw a quote that i had posted on my facebook status earlier this month:

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." ~ e. e. cummings

It's a good reminder, yes? 

1 holla'd back:

Amy said...

Indeed. Just what I needed today. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!