Thursday, April 8, 2010

103.5 / 23.0% My Adventures with SPEED and You've Gotta Watch This Video!

Oh come on, I'm talking about the weight loss book, http://www.speedweightlossbook.com/ not the drug.  But you knew that, right?

So I'm down to 103.5 lbs and some of you may be wondering how low I'll go and what is too low.  That differs so greatly from person to person.  For me, somewhere around 100 lbs has been "about right" for most of my life.  I have extremely tiny bones and I'm pretty short.  You can see from my body fat percentage of 23 that I still have plenty of excess junk I can get rid of.  And I will.  I promise I'm not starving or withering away over here. 

Now, seriously, you've gotta watch this video.  It was made by a photog in LA that i sorta kinda worship and will someday go play with.  He's pretty freaking incredible.


Let me know what you think!

0 holla'd back:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!