Monday, September 6, 2010

The Carb Experiment

For a week or so, i've been allowing a few more carbs into my diet.  It started with potatoes.  That seemed to go okay, so I let some simple carbs slip through, in the form of candy corn (blast!) and carrot cake.  { Sidenote:  i will take a good, properly done carrot cake over any other cake, any day of the week.  It must contain pineapple chunks, golden raisins, lot of shredded coconut, and pecans.  The cream cheese frosting must be extra thick and creamy. }

My body fat percentage is at 19.0% this morning, but my weight is up to 103.5--and i feel it.  My shorts are definitely tighter, and not in the good junk-in-the-trunk kinda way.  I'm retaining water.  I feel like shit.

Part of that is probably minnow paws (that just sounds so much cuter than the devil menopause, so bear with me), which is still kicking my ass.  I hope i'm feeling more myself by this Sunday, when i leave for Portland for a fun photog field trip (complete with food-and-beverage debauchery at it's finest).  Ayeayeayeayeayeayeaye.

0 holla'd back:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!