Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr Seuss

Exactly. 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr Seuss

Just that.

I love people.  But i especially love people around whom i can be completely myself.  They are a rare breed, these people who are so comfortable in the world and so aware of themselves that they can allow others to just live freely. They have let go of judgment; they have let go of fear.  No confines, no walking on eggshells, just pure acceptance and ease.  Anything else is unease which leads to disease.

I choose ease.

1 holla'd back:

Amy said...

Great quote. Something I needed to read today!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!