Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Will Sing This! I Will Sing This?

Oh my oh my oh my. What have I gotten myself into? You see, I've always wanted to be a wild, crazy singer with a loud, rambunctious band, touring the WORLD and making mischief and such. I LOVE LOVE LO-O-O-OVE to sing!

One problem:

Can't.

Can't sing.

Can't carry a tune. I mean, it's

BAD.

REALLY BAD.

But Allie's playing a song at Open Mic Night Friday night and she wants me to sing. She figures the only song I can sort of kind of sing is Demolition Lovers by MCR.

But here's the scary part. Even MCR's lead singer, Gerard Way, has trouble singing it.

See video. Pray for me.

4 holla'd back:

Lisa said...

O.k. so I knew there was something I was forgetting! I totally was to loan you my karaoke mic....but alas I didn't remember....
I'd do it, but I don't do "serious" singing...haha

Unknown said...

Waiting for your debut! Go for it !Don't you remember those days after beauty school in your Jetta singing to Red Hot Chili Peppers etc.:)

Admin said...

Wow, good luck!! So fun, and I totally know how you feel... kinda. I mean I CAN sing, kinda, at least I sing in the ward choir, so I guess I can't say that I totally understand. Anyways, I was asked to sing a duet in church. NOOOOOOO!!!! I said yes. Why did I say yes? I think I'm crazy. At least people are going to clap and cheer when you are done. It will be dead silent when I am done and if I'm lucky there will be some teary eyes, or is that a bad sign?

Tami Ray said...

I am glad you guys came camping! And glad you found us. Your blog is so cool. I enjoyed looking at it. I enjoyed your wedding story too! That's such a fun story. Aaron and I meeting is a long story and when we tell people they will laugh. But you knows it meant to be and Heavenly Father does have a sense of humor. :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!