Monday, September 1, 2008

Life

This may be the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

http://segullah.org/cjane-speaks/the-hourglass-theory/

3 holla'd back:

Lisa said...

Hey girl,
I love reading your blog....it's always so interesting!
I tagged you, so go to my blog to see!
Lisa

Unknown said...

Hey You,
Sad but true. Life is in the eye of the beholder. It's all what you feel. No right or wrong. Life is never ending. Like a circle. BE Blessed. Linda

Admin said...

That was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Now I'm wondering about dreams. I believe that I had a dream of a beautiful little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who was coming to my home, but he's not here yet. How in the world am I going to talk Jason into having (or getting) another child??!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!