Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please Just Go Here

http://theyummymummy.blogspot.com/2008/09/are-they-smokin-crack-over-peta.html

Just go. You'll thank me (but especially Yummy Mummy, or wait, probably PETA most of all) for the laugh. I stalk Yummy Mummy's blog; her writing is lively and entertaining and I can't get enough of lively and entertaining writing. You'll like her. I should mention, when you're done reading that hilarious post, click her header to read the rest of her posts all of which are worth of immediate publication and much laughter, tenderness, tears, etc., but mostly laughter. Can I say enough? Love it!

Baaaaahahahahahahaha!

2 holla'd back:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this really great send-up.

I really like your blog and will definately throw you up on my blogroll.

Until then, thanks for being my stalker. I kind of like that.

And I like getting music when I come here! Awesome!

Kim

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is crazy talk! i could have died when i clicked over. hilarious!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!