Saturday, September 27, 2008

What the...?

It's Saturday night, so what do I do that's entertaining? I look up all-things-Japanese on YouTube. Tonight I fancied a little commercial comedy. The Japanese have a bizarre (my favorite kind) sense of humour. I have no idea what they're trying to sell here, but ummmm...this could be very wrong. It's either very WRONG or very FUNNY. Okay, maybe both.


4 holla'd back:

sandi said...

Well, aparently someone else was obsessed with this commercial, too, and made a whole page of explanations about it. Soooo, if yuo wanna know the meanings behind this commercial, go here:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/starchsr/anabuki.htm

Unknown said...

i like how they use the racoon with the giant testicles to distract from the fact they just replaced the lovely forest scenery with a 15 storey apartment block.

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious! wtf? reminds me of the boy hamsters at the pet store. i will never own a boy hamster! like i need those furry little balls resting on my hand? nope.

Anonymous said...

When the Japanese DON'T make movies/commercials/videos that aren't extremely weird, creepy, psychotic, and make you feel uncomfortable afterward-then I'll be impressed! I think "WTF" was invented just for stuff like this...lol, seriously, WTF was that???? little red riding hood, critters with implants, balls ALMOST as big as my own...things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!