Friday, September 19, 2008

Toe Massacre

Okay, excuse the lack of pedicure; I have been neglecting my feet lately. I guess now I'm forced to give them (or at least the right one) a little love.

So I was in the shower last night and I slipped and fell. Yes, I'm like 74 years old, okay? Anyway, my toe got mangled under the metal dealy that catches water at the bottom of the shower door. It's broken, for sure. It hurts. But it's just more embarrassing than anything else. Todd, between bouts of concern, got in a few snickers.

Toes are such ugly things!


5 holla'd back:

Crazymamaof6 said...

OUCH! dang i bet that hurt. i'd be reaming someone if they chuckled at my pain.

sandi said...

Well, I have to admit it WAS kinda funny. I laughed a couple times between the pain. I felt like such a jackass! hehehe!

Admin said...

oooh, that looks like it hurts. I know how that feels. I agree with Julie... I wanted to ream Jason for breaking my little toe & then laughing because he thought it wasn't even broken! Oh, yeah, it was broken & it hasn't even healed completely yet and it's been 2 months!!!! I hope you heal a lot faster than I do. :{

sandi said...

Oh come on, you know you wanna laugh at what a dunce I was to slip in the shower! Come on...let it out! I did!

:o)

Anonymous said...

WTF??? How in the world did you bash in the middle toe and not any of the others...now that is crazeee, and you did a really good job of it as well...I think it's time to get an abrasive shower mat for the next time your dancing and singing in there....

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!