Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It Was THIS BIG!

Have you ever seen a philadendron leaf that big? It's as big as my face and larger than my hand! My mom didn't believe me (she lives in Virginia and I live in Arizona for those unfamiliar) so I took a picture. But really this picture's for you, since my mom doesn't have internet access or even a computer for that matter. :o)


5 holla'd back:

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy cow! that is giant. i'm impressed with your plant growing skills.

SuperCoolMom said...

That is one huge leaf! Do you fertilize that plant? I usually just let mine survive...if they're so inclined.

sandi said...

I've never fertilized it; I moved it around a bit until it found just the proper amount of sunlight, apparently??? I love my big leaves! :o)

Unknown said...

nice. thats an impressive leaf. i still struggle with the whole growing things idea. i now have three half-dead rocket plants and a basil plant that seems content to live its life at a mere four inches. i've even started talking to them. but they don't seem to listen.
congratulations.

Anonymous said...

If your hand is bigger than your face you are a retard...but I have to be right there when you are measuring to slap your hand into your face...lol..! Try that one on your kids, one of them is sure to fall for it...good times!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!