Monday, October 27, 2008

Adventures in Russian [ Music ]

I think I have a new favorite singer. Her name is Zemfira. Check this video and love it! See translation below (at least as close as I could get!!!) Beautiful song!



*Nebo Londona [London sky]*

I dreamed of the London sky,
I saw the long kiss in it,
We were flying not even holding on,
So, who's gonna fall first,
Smashing into pieces on the Tower bridge?
In the morning,
I'll find out in the morning,
You'll find out later
Nothing else's more precious
Than these dreams…

Without these little calls
I'm just a lonely animal
I'll miss, go out of my mind in the night
And no one will notice.
Still the same lonely animal
I count all the steps to the last point
Let’s go flying…

I dreamed of the London sky
I saw the long kiss in it
We were there walking in the clouds
Pretending to be the London rain
Drizzling together to the asphalt
In the morning
I'll find out in the morning
You'll find out later
Nothing else's more precious
Than these dreams…


~~
Be cool and help us fund the holidays. Buy a cool Skin for your iPod:

GelaSkins Inc.

1 holla'd back:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome song! that is Beautiful! thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!