Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Toddles!

Thursday the 16th was Todd's birthday. This is what I got him:

No, not the car! A trip to Six Flags! We drove to Cali to spend the night Thursday then went to Six Flags all day (and night) Friday. Todd got to be Batman:


And convene with a bunch of goats....

We took Bryce on lots of rides. He LOVES rides! We even took him on some that he was a tad small for and he loved them. I couldn't get pix of his excited faces as the rides were going :o/ He just looks scared in this one:


I think Todd had a good birthday. I'm not sure what has happened to me lately. Okay, i do know. i've gotten old...er. I used to worship roller coasters. The wilder, the better. I find that has changed. I'm terrified of them, but love them at the same time. I let Todd take me on Goliath and the 255-foot hill (that then goes 120 ft. underground for a grand total of a 375 foot drop) nearly did me in. My leg was shaking so violently I can't even describe it. I lost all feeling in my hands and feet. I thought my heart would pound completely out from my chest and plunge to the ground below. After the ride, I was still shaking so badly I could hardly walk. It was an awesome treat for Todd, who got a huge laugh out of it.

Then we rode the Viper, which was much less tame after the Goliath. I love the loops; up-side-down is cool. Nothing is daunting to Todd; he'll ride anything!











~~

Be cool and help a girl out. Buy a cool Skin for your iPod, iPhone, laptop, PSP, Blackberry:

GelaSkins Inc.

1 holla'd back:

Lisa said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! I'm personally fond of Todd's batman cape....it suits him! And Bryce's face is priceless in that last pic!

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!